Build own app
Okay, there are quite a few site and app builders out there.
None of them did exactly what we wanted.
So we've built our own. At first it was inteded for internal use.
We've saved hours when building production-grade systems for our clients.
And there was much rejoicing.
We could not contain it any longer and decided to show it to the world.
Simply add your requirements in text format and receive:
- Live preview
- Self-hostable source code
- Publish on our server instantly - coming soon
In the source you'll get a complete full-stack solution:
- Server-side views (Razor)
- UI Library Management (Bower)
- SASS compilation (Grunt)
- Responsive Layout (Bootstrap)
- Fonts, icons and CSS (Font Awesome)
- RESTful API (.NET Web Api)
- Persistence Layer (MSSQL)
- ORM (Entity Framework Code First)
- Repository Pattern (Data Access)
- Dependency Injection (Unity)
- Authentication (ASP.NET Identity)
- Client-side views/controllers/services (AngularJs) - coming soon
To run it locally, edit web.config file to point the connection string to an instance of MSSQL (express version is free) and you're good to go.